~Play the music before read my blog lol~

2008年6月19日星期四

3rd day 19/06/2008

~NOTHING TO DO~

Today as usual wake up at 10am, after take shower i sit down in front on the laptop and watching movie for whole day, today nothing special happen and is a boring day... at night i went for shopping at "supermarket" actually is just like GAMA... inside all sell malay things...all the things really like pasar malam things.... i saw a diamond very big , then my friends say:你看,这里的diamond 这么大才卖 32.90 dollar, ah yang 的金店可以不用开了。。 haha..i feel quite funny cause one of my friends call ah yang he just moved his gold shop from penang to here brunei...


we just simple walk walk at there only, afterthat back to cafe continues watch my movie again... SEE~


~that's today me~

~END~
发帖者 Mandy Koay 时间: 22:07 |  
标签:

0 评论:

订阅: 博文评论 (Atom)